SUMMER CAMP (June 1 – June 6, 2021)
Summer is the time for children to take time off from their regular routine and do something creative and ingenious. In other words, it provides a wonderful opportunity to inculcate and encourage in students, important life skills while making them have fun.
The School organized Virtual Summer Camp from 1st June to 6th June 2021. Fun filled activities for the home-bound children during the pandemic, was a delightful treat. It enabled them to learn new skills and spend their time artistically in safe environment of their homes.
The activities of the Camp were divided in two groups. Group A consisted of creative activities while Group B focused on academic edutainment. The students could choose one activity from each group.
GROUP- A ACTIVITIES
- Wrap and gift- Craft workshop on gift wrapping
- Paint and Brush- Art workshop on series paintings
- Rhythmic feet- Dance workshop (contemporary)
- Sweet Melodies – Music workshop (light classical)
GROUP -B ACTIVITIES
- Social graces and etiquette
- Vedic Mathematics
- IT wonders
- Master Meals ( Recipes without Fire & Nutrition)
The camp culminated with a competition wherein the students displayed the skills learnt and exhibited the works made during the camp. E-certificates were given to the winners.
Date : 14 Dec 2021